- Tuition is payable at the time of registration.
- Non-resident fees for classes are $10 per class title and for workshops are $5 per workshop title.
- If a class is canceled, postponed or rescheduled you will be notified at least 3 days before the original start date of the class. Should a class be canceled, your fees will be refunded.
- For withdrawals after registration, consideration will only be given for a medical or family emergency upon written request, less a $15 administration fee.
- There are no make-ups, refunds, or credits for students missing a regularly scheduled class. Classes not held due to bad weather or instructor absence will be rescheduled.
- Artsplace accepts cash, checks made out to "CPFA", MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
- Unless otherwise noted, all standard supplies are included in the price of Artsplace classes/workshops.
- No news is good news! If you have not heard from us, you will be expected in class at the prescribed day and time. If in doubt about the status of a class, phone us. If applicable, please list second and third choices for classes.